When you think of being bald, you need to think of hair or scalp care from a whole different perspective. You can follow these useful tips to take care of your scalp after you have shaved your head with the Best Head Shavers.
It might be that you have recently shaved or you have been sporting this bald look for years. But are you well aware of the best “no hair” head care practices? This article will provide you with some useful tips on how to take care of your scalp after Head Shaving.
(1) Never ditch the shampoo and conditioner: It might be hard to see the tiny hairs on your head after having shaved your head with the Best Head Shavers. But they still need some love and care. The build-up of oil and dirt is quite common on a bald scalp, so always make sure that you use a dab of shampoo whenever you shower. And, also to keep the head flake-free, you can follow it up with a moisturizing conditioner. But, never apply any kind of body wash or soap, as they can have a drying effect on your scalp. Always stick to products that are specifically designed for hair care.
(2) Shield your scalp from the sun: Sporting a bald look and getting it burnt is something which you would never like. The hair keeps your head protected and warm. After Head Shaving, you have less insulation on top, and now you might be paying more attention to the weather report. You can cover it up with a beanie on chilly days. You can also wear a hat or throw on some sunscreen when the sun is out. Even on cloudy days, you can be left with a scorched scalp if you spend time outdoors, so never skimp on the sunscreen for your head, neck, and ears.
(3) Keep your scalp hydrated and moisturized: After you have shaved with the Best Head Shavers, especially during the dry winter months, or if your head gets exposed to a little too much sun. You can use a sensitive skin moisturizer on your head, which will keep your scalp hydrated. Also, drink plenty of water.
(4) Try a scalp massage: There is a superstition that rubbing a bald head may bring you good luck. This may be true, or this may not be true also. But, it is scientifically proven that after Head Shaving, stimulating your scalp promotes good blood flow and also encourages healthy growth of hair.
Here’s a step to step procedure on how you can effectively massage your scalp. Start with all 10 fingertips on your head, and apply gentle pressure while you move your fingers around your scalp, working right from your forehead to the crown of your forehead, down to your neck. You can either do it by yourself as it is not much difficult or you can also convince your loved ones that rubbing your bald head will bring them good fortune.
(5) Nourish your scalp with natural vegetable oils: After shaving your head with the Best Head Shavers, you not only need to keep it moist but also need to nourish your scalp. For this, you can make use of natural vegan oils, like argan, castor, almond, and jojoba oil. They are quite effective against inflammation and many other skin infections. Besides strengthening and nourishing your scalp, this vegan oil will give your baldie a sleek and fresh look.
How often should you shave your bald head?
How often your head should mainly depend on the characteristics of your skin and hair. It mainly depends on your skin type. If your scalp gets easily irritated and is sensitive, you should let your scalp calm down at least one day after Head Shaving. Or else, you can shave your head every other day or a maximum of 3 times a week. But, you might need to consider shaving your head every day if your hair grows really fast and you are an avid lover of a clean and smooth shave. But, after each shave, you need to moisturize your scalp which will help prevent the drying out and peeling of your scalp.
How can you get rid of the shaving bumps on your head?The appearance of redness or shaving bumps on the back of the head is quite common, after Head Shaving, which is commonly known as razor bumps or razor burns. Such bumps may appear immediately after shaving or when the hair is growing back. Normally, if the skin is not too sensitive, the chances of having a razor bump or razor burn are highly minimized if you use the Best Head Shavers available on the market. But, if you have already got one, there are a number of home remedies available such as white tea bags, or tea tree oil. You can also get to the pharmacy and take anti-inflammatory treatments.
Originally posted 2022-05-26 05:14:44.