Sarah Sherman Samuel with the Ripple Accent Chair, Whit Dining Chair in Black, Clover Stool in Rust Velvet, Toivo Pedestal Tall, Clouded Round Side Table and the Rise Daybed.
LOS ANGELES – Multi-disciplinary designer and artist Sarah Sherman Samuel has released a new line with Lulu and Georgia, her largest collection yet. In addition to new designs of rugs, pillows, throws and wallpaper, Samuel has designed a furniture line that has been in the works for several years.
“The collection is really inspired by nature, and then also my previous travels, and since we weren’t able to travel a lot at that time, inspired by old hotels and European architecture,” said Samuel.
With more than 20 pieces in the furniture line, some of the highlights include:
- The Ripple Accent Chair retailing at $998
- The Clouded Coffee Table retailing at $1,998
- The Merrit Dresser in Ivory retailing at $2,998
- The Billow Lounge Chair in White Boucle retailing at $2,598
- The James Accent Chair retailing at $2,598
- The Doric Round Dining Table retailing at $1,998
- The Rupert Sofa in Cognac, Natural Linen, Loden, Ivory Boucle, and Brie retailing at $3,298
- The Lena Sectional Sofa in Brie, Goldenrod, Cognac, Loden, Boucle and Natural Linen retailing at $5,698
- The Hyvaa Bed in Loden, Boucle, Natural Linen, Goldenrod, Brie and Cognac retailing between $3,298 – $3,598.
The full collection is available at Luluandgeorgia.com.
Erica Crawford, associate editor for Furniture Today, is a recent graduate of the University of Iowa, with a degree in English and a writing certificate in publishing. In addition to bringing her writing talent to the editorial team, Erica will add her late-Millennial perspective.