LOS ANGELES – Sagebrook Home will be debuting eight new collections and showcase more than 700 product SKUs at the upcoming Las Vegas Market. New items will encompass accessories, wall art, furniture, garden and lighting.
- Adagio: The Adagio collection contrasts Greco-Roman sculptural elements with transitional shapes and styles and shining golden finishes.
- Cactus Flower: This collection pairs the pale tones with soft curving silhouettes. Featured are gold finishes and white marble.
- Graphic Art: The Graphic Art collection combines metallic silver and rich charcoal.
- Modern Farmhouse: Modern Farmhouse offers clean, industrial lines combined with natural wood grain for an updated take on the farmhouse trend. Offsetting black wood and iron finishes with soft greys, off-white, and an occasional touch of blue creates a cozy and friendly feel.
- Namaste: This bohemian style incorporates natural wood and wicker layered with weaving and textiles and is anchored in natural tones.
- Park Avenue: Park Avenue captures a contemporary look. Metallic gold, sleek black, gilded mirrors and shiny glass accents are featured.
- Rondure: A contemporary collection with an eclectic flair that integrates curves into the product design of accent furniture, wall décor, lighting and accessories.
- Seaside: This collection is awash in tones of blue and green, with the occasional hint of shiny silver and gold.
Sagebrook also is expanding its most recently introduced categories of canvas wall art and upholstery. Overall, every category has been expanded with solid availability in stock.
“We are in the best inventory position ever. We have the highest inventory as a company and are ready and able to ship immediately to our customers,” said co-CEO Jason Kachan. “Utilizing our great relationships with our overseas vendors as well as our domestic freight forwarders, we were aggressive in bringing in containers when the world slowed down. In a time where customers are having a hard time getting inventory, Sagebrook is fully stocked, ready to ship.”
Sagebrook manufactures more than 10,000 products across case goods, furniture, wall art, accessories and garden categories. The company specializes in selling wholesale home décor to retailers and interior designers.