LOS ANGELES – Lulu and Georgia, an e-commerce home décor company, has just released its new 2022 Outdoor Collection, featuring a range of items such as dining furniture, sofas, ottomans, pillows, rugs and more.
The new collection is inspired by casual California living incorporating warm neutrals and rich textures blended with natural elements such as greenery, earthy tones and wooden finishes. Items in the collection consist of tabletop/dinnerware, lighting, sofas, ottomans, chaises, vases, dining furniture, rugs, pillows and other accessories. Some highlights include:
- The Diaz Indoor/Outdoor Sectional Sofa is upholstered in a UV-resistant, water-repellent fabric and has a fabric content of 100% Olefin with a seat construction of 91% polyurethane foam pad and 9% polyester fiber batting. This sectional retails for $6,999.
- The Simi Indoor/Outdoor Chaise comes in gray or natural and features curved lines woven from all-weather wicker. The chaise comes with a detachable pillow and retails for $1,999.
- The Ruthie Indoor/Outdoor Bench is a trestle bench of solid teak and gives a rustic and handcrafted grounding to its surrounding space. This bench retails for $379.
- The Maelea Indoor/Outdoor Oval Coffee Table is a sleek tulip silhouette inspired by retro tones with a modern appeal. It is constructed of textural cast-aluminum and retails for $1,299.
- The Manila Indoor/Outdoor Dining Chair is a scoop seat with a wicker weave that comes in vintage coal or natural. This dining chair retails for $799.
- The Stevie Indoor/Outdoor Dining Chair is of trestle style made with solid FSC teak and features a plush seat with a fabric content of 100% olefin. This dining chair retails for $899.
- The Delmar Indoor/Outdoor Sofa features a handwoven rope seat and a teak frame with flat arms for a transitional style. The fabric content is 100% polypropylene and retails for $1,799.
- The Tirado Indoor/Outdoor Sofa is a streamlined design with an airy frame and sculptural lines for a transitional style. The woven rope detailing cushions are weather-resistant, and the fabric content is 100% olefin with a seat construction of 91% polyurethane foam pad and 9% polyester fiber batting. This sofa retails for $2,999.
- The Govea Indoor/Outdoor rug offers a medallion motif that plays with traditional and geometric designs in Pantone colors Turtledove and Humus. The rug is handwoven and of synthetic construction, available in sizes ranging from 2×3 to 10×14. A 5×8 size retails for $698.
The entire collection is available now on Lulu and Georgia’s website, with items having a typical lead time of two to three weeks.
Erica Crawford, associate editor for Furniture Today, is a recent graduate of the University of Iowa, with a degree in English and a writing certificate in publishing. In addition to bringing her writing talent to the editorial team, Erica will add her late-Millennial perspective.