HICKSVILLE, N.Y. – Kalaty Rugs will be showcasing one of its largest-ever new product presentations at the company’s World Market Canter showroom, space B-455, at the Las Vegas Market, Jan. 23-27. On display, attendees will see an array of Kalaty’s latest area rugs and new additions to best-selling collections. In addition to a selection of one-of-a-kind hand-knotted rugs, there will be some glimpses into future market introductions.
Among the new Kalaty hand-knotted collections for winter 2022 is the updated Oushak-style Ambrose collection, the Atelier collection, the contemporary Orion collection and the textural eclectic Solano collection. There will also be another addition to the company’s popular Soumak groups – Soumak Chroma, a collection of Oushak-inspired rugs.
“After experiencing the many challenges and distributions the rug industry has faced over the past two years, we are thrilled to be bringing such a large number of high-end collections to Las Vegas this winter,” said Mike Kalaty, a company spokesman. “We are not only ready to show our Las Vegas customers all of the exciting new high-fashion rugs we have produced during these challenging times, but we also have an impressive inventory of these new rugs in all sizes and shapes in stock and are ready to ship. And, as always, we will be offering our customers a number of market specials.”
The newest hand-knotted collections on display include:
- Ambrose: On-trend colors meet updated classic patterns and motifs in this Oushak-inspired collection. The collection highlights include narrow borders, subtle erased effects and softly mottled colorations that give the rugs a vintage appeal. This collection uses a combination of premium wool and Silkette yarns.
- Atelier: This luxe modern rug collection features distinctive abstract shapes coupled with high-fashion color palettes. With a blend of premium wool and Silkette yarns, this collection offers decorative opportunities from modern sleek to boho chic.
- Orion: With contemporary abstract expressions, each of these rugs are hand-knotted in a Tibetan weave using a combination of premium wool and Silkette yarns, finished with intricate hand carving for special high-low textural interest.
- Solano: Featuring a high-low textural mix, the rugs in this collection take on the importance of texture in today’s design. Crafted with premium wool and Silkette yarns, the eclectic designs combine a range of today’s most popular colors in a mix of zero pile and plus qualities.
- Khotan: This vintage-inspired collection, crafted with premium wool and Silkette yarns, emulates classic motifs and designs found in antique Khotan rugs.
- Lyra: A collection of high-end classic traditional florals and other motifs are hand-knotted using premium hand-spun wool yarns and features zero pile.
- Talora: Fresh palettes of eye-catching contemporary colors add an element of fashion to the various graphic tribal motifs and global patterns found in this collection. Each rug uses premium hand-spun wool yarns and features zero pile.
- Soumak Chroma: Double-sided flatweave Oushak-inspired designs rendered in fresh colorways, this collection is hand-knotted in Soumak weave using 100% premium wool yarns on a cotton foundation. Each rug features its own characteristic of the classic Soumak weave.
Hand-knotted collections featuring new additions include Adana, Milano, Equinox, Infinity, Juno and Torano.
Kalaty’s open-distribution K-Two series of rug collections now numbers 25 and continues to grow with new collections in various stages of development. From hand-tufted to hand-knotted to power-loomed, the latest K-Two collections – Lucid, Aurora, Citadel, Denali, Ethos, Lumina, Omnia and Sonoma – will be on display alongside additions to existing K-Two collections.
Originally posted 2022-01-12 11:19:54.