Acworth, Ga. — Jaipur Living has introduced its first rug release of the year, getting back to its roots with 50 rugs across 10 new and seven existing collections that are available on Jaipur’s website. In addition, new styles have been added to the Manchaha collection.
All Jaipur Living rugs are available in custom sizes as the company continues to expand its custom program.
- Scandinavian Dula is inviting and contemporary, introducing plush comfort and versatile appeal to casual spaces. Crafted of chunk-knit wool, this hand-woven rug showcases a heathered design for added texture and depth.
- The Hatha collection is handwoven of jute and wool, showcasing a soft and textural cut-and-loop pile with neutral color striations.
- The Anthem collection’s contemporary design infuses the home with artistic vibes. Handmade from luxe viscose and a wool blend, the Noverre area rug boasts a plush feel underfoot, soft hand and subtle sheen.
- Britta Plus is simply sophisticated and has an assortment of texture-rich heathered designs. The tweed inspired pattern of the Octave rug offers visual texture with a hand-tufted wool and viscose blend.
- The Lenox collection draws inspiration from the unrushed quality of the natural process and features grounded, solid designs with an elegant look.
- The Swoon collection brings to life a captivating style that boasts vibrant whimsical color combinations. Inspired by traditional Turkish textiles that have aged in the sun, Swoon is crafted with plush polyester and is performance driven to be suitable for high-trafficked spaces indoors and outdoors.
Erica Crawford, associate editor for Furniture Today, is a recent graduate of the University of Iowa, with a degree in English and a writing certificate in publishing. In addition to bringing her writing talent to the editorial team, Erica will add her late-Millennial perspective.
Originally posted 2022-01-25 12:27:30.